Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello Downing Street,

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and I'm sure you have all had a lovely Christmas break which I will get to hear lots about next week. I am extremely grateful for all the Christmas cards, presents and wishes I received so thank you to all!

I would also like to remind you that the 'Homework Project' we have set you is not due in for a few weeks in order to give you time to make something amazing - just like the Science projects you completed in Year 2. Although the task is on the blog there is no need to put anything on the blog, just bring in your project on the Friday that it is due in.

Enjoy the last weekend of your holiday and I will see you all next week,

Best wishes,
Mr Goddard 

No comments:

Post a Comment